Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thing #13

I went to Del.icio.us and opened an account. I searched for some sites on PreK education and came up with a good one that had Literacy & Science activities. I applied tags and saved them to my account. I also found one on Jackson Hole & saved it. I will be checking this one out to get info for an upcoming vacation!! I can see where this will be helpful if you visit lots of sites and also in an upper grade classroom as a search tool. I still haven't figured out how to share it with others.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Trish,

    When you are able would you mind sharing the sites you found on Pre-k literacy and science activities. I set up my delicious account and would like to tag these sites as well. Good luck an happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're one thing ahead of me. I just thought I'd check out your Thing #13 and see what I had to look forward to. The librarian at my school has talked about delicious accounts, but I haven't ever set one up for myself.
    It's been fun to be able to look up personal stuff as well as sites for school. I love Jackson Hole....hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the Centeractivity site!

    ReplyDelete