Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thing #10

I explored the image generators that were suggested and had fun playing with them. Dumpr kept freezing & telling me that I had an error on the page, but I was successful in Wordle, Comic Strip Generator and Happy Face. Hopefully I will be able to post some of my creations in my blog & link to one of the sites.

View my mickey mouse pluto disney comic (make your own HERE)!


OK, I can't seem to link or show you the Wordle that I made and it was really cute. I think I may have to get some help.


Wordle: teaching

Finally figured it out!!

1 comment:

  1. Your wordle looks great! Thanks for answering my question on how to post my wordle. In regards to comic strip maker, you would choose your comic strip and type the message you wanted. Once the comic strip is updated you need to right click on image and save it as a picture. After that you will be able to upload it onto your blog just like you did with your trading card. Your blog looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete