Friday, June 25, 2010

Thing #11

Went to LibraryThing this morning to check it out. I have been telling myself for a couple of years that I wanted to read the Alex Cross books in the order that they were written. I have read several of this series--but often a reference is made to something in a previous book that I have not read. LibraryThing let me look at all his books and when they were copyrighted--which makes it easy to read in order. I checked out some of the groups, but when I searched for Alex Cross it came up with discussion groups on books about needlework or religion! I will try to add my reading list to my blog.

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/mills5hou





3 comments:

  1. Trish, just wanted to respond to your question about inserting Library Thing onto your blog. Here are the instructions.

    From the Library Thing website you will need to sign in and then find and select "Widgets" located at the top right hand corner next to "Edit Profile." On the "Widget" page you will find the embed code, which you will need to copy and paste in the Design Mode of your Blog. Once you get to Design Mode select "Add a Gadget" which will take you to the basic menu for "gadgets." From this menu, select HTML/Java Script. Paste the embed code here and save. Voila! Library Thing should then be on your blog. Hope this helps and is not confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not know you were also an Alex Cross fan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that you connected your Library Thing account to your blog! It really jazzes it up! Now I know how to do it and I think I will "borrow" this info.

    Thanks!
    Schwab

    ReplyDelete