Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thing #21

I just returned from Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park. It was my first visit to the area and you better believe that I took lots of pics! Photostory was very easy to use. It leads you through the process step by step! I decided to make a story with all the wildflower pictures that I took. My photos don't do the beautiful scenery justice, but I hope you enjoy!

Actually, I thought it was easy until I tried to play it back after I uploaded it. I worked on it for several hours, but no luck. I've even tried to save it in different sizes but continue to get an error message. I will keep working on it but have emailed someone who I hope can help.

Finally, success! It looks better if you view like this instead of full page. With all the trouble I was having, I finally saved it with a smaller resolution.

4 comments:

  1. wow! so special to get to enjoy a small piece of one of my favorite places!
    glad the technical difficulties did not defeat and you were able to share this with all of us.

    Enjoyed reading how you used some of the Things in planning your trip as well.

    Have a good new year using some of these things with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so far ahead of me... I need to catch up! I'm glad you had a great time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures and the music you chose for your photostory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your pictures. It makes me wish I had taken more pictures of the wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete