Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thing #17

I've been working on Rollyo for a couple of days and even though I created a few search rolls, I just couldn't figure out how to get them to my site. I have been searching sites for an upcoming vacation to Yellowstone so I Rollyo'd them! Hopefully, what I have tried now will work. I absolutely can see how this could be useful in upper level grades--making sure that the students go to appropriate sites. I can even see how this will work in PreK-- to give your co-workers sites that you have found to be helpful with curriculum.

http://rollyo.com/mills5hou/yellowstone_vacation/

1 comment:

  1. Back in the old days we made HotLists or created categories "folders" that contained all the web sites we wanted the kids to look at. Rollyo is a little nice on the user, but I am still looking for a more efficient way to load the side to the individual SearchRoll. I was able to put the Rollyo on my blog - the problem is that you have to edit the code each time you add a SearchRoll. Not really that hard, but it would be nice if it would auto-update. http://eduheretic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete